Jo Jorgensen’s Bold, Practical, Libertarian Vision for America’s Future.
Issues: Generations of Republican and Democrat politicians have failed the people of America. Together they’ve given us:
- Over $26 trillion in debt, trillion-dollar deficits, plus trillions more in unfunded liabilities
- Non-Stop Involvement in expensive and deadly foreign war
- Skyrocketing health care costs
- The highest imprisonment rate in the world; even higher among racial minorities and the poor
- A broken retirement system unable to pay promised benefits
- Tariffs that are destroying markets for American farmers
Big government mandates and programs created these problems. To solve them, we need to make government smaller – much, much smaller.
Here is a brief overview of my bold, practical, Libertarian vision for America’s future.
Do these proposals make sense to you?
Would you like to help make them part of the 2020 political debate?
Please become part of my 2020 campaign team.
Sign up – volunteer – donate.
Whatever you can do to help, I appreciate your support. Thank you!
Jo Jorgensen, Libertarian for President 2020
Until Election Day. November 3, 2020. GET OUT AND VOTE!